Incredible Does The Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Work On Pc 2022


Incredible Does The Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Work On Pc 2022. From the thrustmaster 458 wheel technical faq: I bought the wrong one.

Volante Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel Xbox One / PC
Volante Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel Xbox One / PC from www.pontofrio.com.br

It's a great racing wheel that is so The thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel is a gaming wheel for use with the xbox one and series x | s. The thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider seems to fit my demands but i cannot find anywhere wether it supports the pc or not.

What Games Are Compatible With Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel On Pc?


The ferrari 458 spider rw is an xbox one compliant racing wheel. It’s officially licensed by ferrari and microsoft, and is a 7/10 replica of the ferrari 458 spider racing wheel. The thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider seems to fit my demands but i cannot find anywhere wether it supports the pc or not.

I Was “Mistakenly” Sold This Spider Instead Of The Italia I Thought It Was, And I’m Trying Desperately To Make It Work On My Pc For American Truck Sim So I Won’t Have Completely Wasted That Money.


Replica of the ferrari italia wheel. Does anyone know if the thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel works with beamng? The ferrari 458 spider rw is an xbox one compliant racing wheel.

It Is Not Supported By Windows Platforms, And There Are No Drivers For It To Work On Windows.


Thrustmaster ferrari 458 wheel and pedals xbox version 8. Check your device manager to see if your usb slot is in use. 7 years ago #2 edited by 1337w422102

I Think I As Was Looking At The F458 Or 458 Italia.


Compatible with xbox one, xbox series x and pc. From the thrustmaster 458 wheel technical faq: Hey guys, first post here and i'm seeming to have some difficulty with my set up.

The Ferrari 458 Spider Rw Is An Xbox One Compliant Racing Wheel.


Also, your pc should at least detect that a usb slot is being used. The thrustmaster ferrari 458 is compatible with xbox one and xbox series x. Its recognized and works great, the pedals on the other hand are another case.


Comments